Liberate is a comprehensive educational framework that encompasses both pedagogy and pastoral care. Liberate has captured the recent trend of Blended and Online learning implemented through the lens of student wellbeing.
At St. Edmund’s the results include:
- High student engagement
- Collaboration of staff for planning and implementation
- Ongoing relevant assessment
- Fully differentiated curriculum
- Decrease in classroom behaviour issues
- Enrichment for students through application of Blooms learning platform
- Students involved in decisions around their learning
- Flexible classroom management and structures
- Improved overall classroom practice
- Effective use of technology as a teaching tool and independent work
Liberate has been the most powerful and effective initiative for many years. The Liberate team is highly skilled and supports staff both individually and in groups across critical areas impacting on classroom practice. The program has been highly resourced and is now at the stage where long-term capacity is possible.
Please enjoy our latest College DVD on Liberate - ilearn@Eddies