Why we need your help
St. Edmund's College is a registered public benevolent society/charity (Deductible Gift recipient (DGR N: 78765). For the school to remain viable and contribute to the education, employment, health and well being of its student population, funding is sought from a variety of sources.
In the past, funding received has been restricted to:
- The Catholic Education Commission
- The Christian Brothers' Order together with the wider Catholic sector
- School parents and their extended families
- A small number of donors who are not directly associated with the school
- A few grants from private foundations
- Our annual fundraising events
Each year there is a significant gap between the cost of providing each student with a St Edmund's education and the funding received from grants and fees. This gap has to be covered through the school's on-going fundraising program, which you can be a part of.
Continued funding is necessary for the school to continue to grow and deliver on its goals of equipping students to take their rightful place in the community and to be productive in any workforce.
There are many ways in which you can help - click through for more information
MAKE A DONATION
OUR WISH LIST
FUNDRAISE FOR US